
Hi, my name is Cory, I was born in feb 5th 1986, that makes me to be 22 years old.
I have been to Belize, Central America for two years when I was a 10 year-old kid.
I have been studying in Providence University in Taichung, but the school failed me because of my ignorance to my study in English Department. During the time, I practice my Karate techniques every day. I love it. I have my black belt in march 2007, eventhough, this road never ends.
I have been to Belize, Central America for two years when I was a 10 year-old kid.
I have been studying in Providence University in Taichung, but the school failed me because of my ignorance to my study in English Department. During the time, I practice my Karate techniques every day. I love it. I have my black belt in march 2007, eventhough, this road never ends.

3 comments:
hum.. you suck! hahaha
just kidding!
Post a Comment